Below is a link to our formal response to Natural England following this consultation meeting.
You can also follow comments made on the STW forum:
It was decided that we would pursue a suitable settlement for riders until Easter as we did not accept the proposal given to us by the land owner of Buckholt Woods, Mrs Birchall and so we are urging riders again to show their support and stay off the trails around Cranham until this time. We really do need everyone of you to make your contribution to our collective effort. Many thanks. Happy to receive any feedback on the process we are going through or about the situation in general.